It took me a long time, but I’m happy with my body. (tiny boobs and all) Most days I feel prettier without makeup, or with just foundation.
- i have small boobs, bit whoop, they do their job. i provide more than enough milk for Mya
- i’m almost positive my stomach skin could engulf a small horse. it stretches out ridiculously far, i find it kind of entertaining really
- i have mom legs, stretchmarks, a zillion tiny scars, the jiggle, but eh.
- i have a scar in the middle of my nose from a tiny bastard dog that bit me when i was a kid
- if i didn’t pluck my Hispanic eyebrows, i’d look like caterpillars were on my face
Such is life.
I still walk around naked/in undies. Sophie showers with me. I don’t think I’ve ever peed with the door closed. I make no effort to “hide” my body from my girls, and never will.
The same goes for Denny. More often than not, the man is just in his underwear/shorts. To be fair, it is the middle of July and our swamp cooler still isn’t fixed.
We are both happy with ourselves, and while we would both like to make improvements, we don’t make a big deal out of it.
As for the slutty image that the world is throwing at our tiny children, screw that. My girls will be raised in a home where a pair of cute shorts and a tshirt are much better than a mini skirt and padded bra.